Fees 25% Deposit of course fees payable upon enrolment. Fortnightly or monthly payment plan will be calculated. Monthly payments required to remain enrolled in this course.
Please refer to Indicative fees and charges for pricing of this course.
Trainers would prefer you to have worked in the Industry and/or have advanced knowledge in computers relating to this field.Otherwise we do recommend doing Certificate III in Finance as a pre requisite.
This course can be completed in Class or ‘Off campus Flexible Learning’. This course is made up of 6 core plus 7 elective units.
We recommend students off campus to use catapult learning online program, receiving your units electronically and corresponding electronically with trainer.
This qualification is designed to reflect the job roles of contract bookkeepers and employees performing bookkeeping tasks for organisations in a range of industries.
A Business Activity Statement (BAS) service is a tax agent service that includes, but is not limited to, the following
• preparing or lodging an approved form about a taxpayer’s liabilities, obligations or entitlements under a BAS provision;
• giving a taxpayer advice about a BAS provision that the taxpayer can reasonably be expected to rely upon to satisfy their taxation obligations; or
• dealing with the Commissioner on behalf of a taxpayer in relation to a BAS provision.
Persons providing a BAS service must be registered by the Tax Practitioner’s Board and this qualification is currently cited as meeting the educational requirements for registration. Other conditions apply including a designated period of experience. Persons seeking BAS agent registration should check current registration requirements with the Board as this is regularly reviewed.
Class Time Monday 9.00am – 2.30pm
In Class you get the support of your Trainer, group discussions with fellow students, units worked through and the chance to make study groups. Looking to finish your course within 12 months.
Working from home means you can go at your own pace and will enable your studies to fit in well with your other commitments. We do ask that Students make themselves available to catch up with Trainers Fortnightly to assess their progress.
The primary pathway from this qualification is employment in a bookkeeping job role with functions that include
• establishing and maintaining manual and computerised accounting systems
• completing Business Activity Statements (BAS) and other office financial statements
• developing bookkeeping management systems for organisations
• general administration.
A further learning pathway utilising qualifications such as Diploma of Accounting would support career progression.
For more information please visit My Skills Website