25% Deposit of course fees payable upon enrolment. Fortnightly or monthly payment plan will be calculated. Monthly payments required to remain enrolled in this course.
Please refer to 2016 Indicative fees and charges for pricing of this course.
To gain entry into CHC43115 Trainer would like you to have some experience either employed or Volunteer work within the Disability Industry. This is not a requirement just a request.
This qualification is comprised of 11 core and 3 elective units and is undertaken via flexible learning from home. *Some units are able to be delievered in class room delivery.
Our knowledgeable and experienced trainers, are available for support throughout the week at the College to assist you in your studies. Please make sure you make appointment with reception.
This qualification reflects the role of workers in a range of community settings and clients’ homes, who provide training and support in a manner that empowers people with disabilities to achieve greater levels of independence, self-reliance, community participation and well being. Workers promote a person-centred approach, work without direct supervision and may be required to supervise and/or coordinate a small team
- Carry out activities related to maintaining an individual’s well-being through personal care and/or other activities of living
- May provide services to individuals with complex needs, and/or work with groups of older people Work may include training and support to promote independence and community participation, which may be provided as part of activities and programs in a variety of home and community care settings
- Report to service managers and liaise with professionals and other service providers
- May be required to supervise and/or coordinate a limited number of other workers.
Occupational titles may include
- Assistant coordinator
- In-home respite care
- Assistant team leader
- Personal care worker
- Care team leader
- Senior community care worker
- Community house worker
- Service coordinator
- Community support worker
- Support worker
- Day activity worker
- Transport coordinator
For more information please visit My Skills Website