25% Deposit of course fees payable upon enrolment. Fortnightly or monthly payment plan will be calculated. Monthly payments required to remain enrolled in this course.
Please refer to 2016 Indicative fees and charges for pricing of this course.
Must have a Certificate II or III Qualification
Some vocational experience within the Industry employed / voluntary
Good computer and time management skills
This Qualification reflects the role of workers who develop and facilitate programs for young people through a range of community-based programs designed to address the social, behavioural, health, welfare, developmental and protection needs of young people.
This work may be undertaken through employment in community, government and youth sector agencies and workers will be
- Responsible for implementing polices and guidelines of the employing organisation
- Largely self-directed with fairly autonomous decision-making capacity under the indirect supervision of a manager
Pathways from the Qualification
Students could undertake the remainder units in Certificate IV in Community Services and gain a Dual Certificate and Diploma of Community Services
- Community development worker
- Indigenous youth worker
- Recreational youth activities
- Residential care worker
- Support worker residential
- Youth case worker
- Youth Worker
For more information please visit My Skills Website